If you want to edit just a few images and do not want to install a photo editor there are some great alternatives online to edit your family, friends, holidays pictures for free.
Even if you have a photo editor installed, some of these free online image editor provide you with filters and features that your basic image editor may not have. You will also be able to change your picture format from .gif to .jpeg, .png to .jpg or anything else that suits you.
This list of free online image editors all have resizing, photo effects, brushes, layer support and much more. In only a few minutes you can create amazing looking pictures.
- BeFunky: With mobile phone apps in addition to online desktop application from where you can import pictures from social media accounts or upload from your hard drive for quick editing.
- Sumo Paint: Basic online tools to edit graphics in your browser, a paid upgrade gives extra filters but for basic editing this is not needed.
- Pixlr: With services built for both, novices and professionals, users have basic editing needs like editing web images to be posted on social networks.
- PicMonkey: Online photo editing with lots of free overlay effects and impressive fonts. It shows banner advertisements that can be eliminated with an upgrade.
- Fotoflexer: Advanced photo editing software online. use fonts, shapes, doodling, layers, distortion, and much more.